Amanda

March 15, 2006

Is it morning yet?

My day yesturday just was as fun as it normally is.. I woke up to my mom coming home and saying something about me being happy and at first i was like "ok whatever it is it can wait until i get up in a few more hours" but then she came in my home to put back the photo book she took to work to show a co-worker some photos of our kitties.. So i thought "what the heck let her know im awake" so i opened my eyes and she looked at me and goes "You'll never guess what i found" and she reaches in her uniform pocket and pulls out $20 BUCKS!.. In my head i was like "wow $20 whoppie party time NOT" but what poped out of my mouth was "Cool where was it at?" and she said she found in on the curb by the gas station and first she thought it was only like a $1 or $5 but nope it was $20... So after 2hours of arguing with her on what store to goto she finally decided on going to Safeway.. So she got some food to last until friday we hope.. $20 doesnt go every far soo making it last and getting every penny out of it was hard..

So around 2ish-3ish(i think) Colleen called and we talked for awhile i forgot how long.. we both decided to take a nap and get up about 8 or 9.. I told her id be up for sure and id meet her online.. Well guess what? I was here but no sign of Ms.Colleen. In waited until like 1am-1:30am so then left a offline message and got off and watched some tv.. Didnt really enjoy watching TV cuz i was soo hurt that Colleen didnt show up and its not like her to do that.. Normally she'll call or leave a offline or something to let me but nope not this time.. I was really sad and down even my mom asked whats wrong when she got up to go use the bathroom.. I felt like i was forgotten about or something... So i came back on about 2:50 or so saw that Colleen left a offline at 2:19am so i figured hmm maybe shes still up so i called and NOPE i got voicemail GRRR so i left a message saying that i got her offline and im online and if shes up to come online.. Didnt want the cell to ring and wake mom up.. so shes online and we talked still are kinda.. hehe Im typing this and can you believe it i think this has got to be one of my longest entries..

Ok moving off that now so yup as you can see in the sidebar i have a countdown to when i move to Oregon.. Yup im moving there.. My mom got transfered so we leave the end of next month.. Im really happy cuz ive never been to Oregon and im told its a really beautiful state and very hot in the summer time OH JOY! I think ill goto Alaska in the summer it dont go above 70-80 there in the summer time.. OH OH OH changing the subject friday im gonna be ordering this computer off HSN im sooo happy it looks like a great computer and looks to be alot faster then my piece of crap i have now.. So when i get it im giving my mom this piece of crap to practice on she know nothing about computers and so this one is good for her to learn off of and once she gets to know computers just might upgrade it for her .... I guess you all want to see the computer im getting ok *hunts up link* oh ok got it here it is HSN.com - link will take you right to the computer.. I read all the reviews on it and it has 30 5star rating out of 52 reviews.. So anways its almost 5am and i cant think of anything more to say so im just gonna go for now.. TTFN laterz..

1 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 5:16 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

hehe ya your mom was pretty happy about finding 20 bucks. i know i would have been jumping out of my skin if it were me. lol.

i'm happy you got down your feelings but of course no one likes to see your name and yup when i woke up i thought about you and took one look at the clock and was like "oh shit she is going to hate me" i'm so glad we talked about it and all is ok. next time i will set the alarm. i really shouldn't have slept that long anyway. so yes its my fault and i'm sorry i lied as to the time i would be online. ;o(

i love ya girl and am glad we can talk about things. it makes me feel very fortunate to have a friend like you. hehe. i'm pretty excited about you coming to Oregon too.

ok i better go. i'm starting to write a blog entry in your comments HAHA. *hug* BFF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home