Amanda

March 18, 2006

I did it

Yup i ordered it yesturday just waiting on the e-mail from HSN telling me its been shiped.. Wish they'd hurry up i want the computer badly.. My piece of crap it driving me nuts.. I clean it out everyday through out the day and still i get that vitural memory low message box.. Oh well ill live i guess.. I hope this computer comes unbroken and working.. Alot of the reviews people complained about the computer arriving broken or not working but the number one complaint was the tech service for both HSN and Gateway.. This computer will be my first Gateway.. Ive never had one, ive only had Compaq's,HP's,Dell's and Emachine's... So yea i cant wait.. I get everything in that photo.. I can start my own printer shop.. The printer that comes with that computer will mark #4 for me.. All 3 of my current printers work.. I have 2 here with me but Colleen said something about giving me her old like new printer that she dont use it has the fax that ive been wanting..

So Anyways not much more to really say.. Just wanting to say that i ordered that computer.. Ill post as soon as i get it and even post some photos.. Im off its 1pm gonna go see whats not on TV and find something for lunch.. ta ta for now..